Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ugh.

I thought today would be the day I go back. It's not. I have to work an emergency shift at my restaurant. One of the employees is in the hospital so I'm going in. I never, ever cover shifts anymore because I frankly don't really care about the job anymore. I've had my fill of it but I do like my employers and they're very good to me so it's about time I paid them back a bit.

This past weekend was a weekend of excess for me. I ate too much candy and drank too much alcohol. I'm actually nervous to go back to yoga because of how bad it might feel. I'm completely and utterly dehydrated and I'm not inclined towards waking up early and I'm certainly not inclined towards waiting for my coffee until after the class. That's got to be the worst part of doing yoga on a regular basis, missing my coffee first thing. I wish I didn't see it as torture. I've got a lot to change about myself. It was starting to become a very good habit and suppose it still is in that I am motivated to go back save for a few fears.

I need to regulate my sleep schedule. That is the most important thing for me. I wake up feeling so disappointed in myself when I look at the clock and it says 11am. However, I can't fall asleep until at least 2:30am. So, in reality, I'm only getting a regular night's sleep of 8 hours. I also need to have a regular eating schedule. I'm the worst eater in the world. Actually, I'm one of the most disorganized and unmotivated people I know. I have nothing but my career to live for and my schedule is dictated by no obligations and no self-discipline. It's frustrating. I don't like routines very much, as you can tell, and I don't like living by other people's schedules but this is getting out of hand. I'm a bit dramatic, sure. It's only been a week since my last yoga class. But I think more than anything, I need to get my life organized not just my yoga practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment