Friday, April 17, 2009

Rest Day

It was a good day for a rest. I gave her yesterday and I am sore today. I wish I could give like that every day. I suppose I could considering I had a headache yesterday. That's probably the worst condition for me, like I complained about in the Day 2 entry. Tomorrow I will go to an 11am class, I think. The only other option is 6pm but I've discovered that the later in the day I go, the more flighty my breath is. By flighty I mean that it's more shallow either from caffeine in my body or just that my stress level is more heightened by that time of day. Not sure which but I know that the pranayama is difficult by the second round. And as an update, my knees are doing okay. There was a little pain this morning in my left knee but I had felt that yesterday during class so I didn't push myself in toe stand on the left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment