Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting Prepped

I'm excited to begin. That's why I'm writing before my class and not just after. I am going to take it easy in this first class back after a whole week of chowing on candy, junk food and alcohol. I am going to do another 30-day challenge and I am going to succeed!

If I had a creed, it would include the promise that I will not beat myself up if I miss a day. I was much too hard on myself the last time. The one reason I may not make a handful of days is if there are no Bikram classes at the time I can make it. My studio offers a different style hot class throughout the week but it's not my thing.

My focus this time around will be strictly Bikram. If I was right in my assessment from the last 30-day challenge, the combination of the two was too stressful for my knees. I am eager to see my progress with a strictly Bikram routine. If I see no difference, then I know that it's because yoga 7x a week is too much for me. If my knees are okay, then I'll know that Bikram is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment