Saturday, April 25, 2009

Toughen Up

I bailed today. It was too good a sleep to get up for an 11am class and it was too gorgeous a day to go to the 2:30pm class. Eric and I wanted to spend time together instead. We teamed up with some friends and went to lunch in our neighbourhood. It was really nice to do that instead of just going to a Moksha yoga class at 2:30pm. I've become so attached to Bikram that I wasn't very inclined to just "make it" to class. If I couldn't make Bikram, I kinda knew I wasn't going to make it to any other kind of class. Tomorrow I shall go.

I can see how it's going to be hard on the weekends in the summertime though to make it to yoga. I like to sleep in but my most ideal times to go on the weekend would be 9am. That way I have the rest of my day to enjoy and I probably would feel fantastic if I started my day with yoga. However, I like to drink alcohol and often times I'm inclined to sleep my arse off after a couple beers and not get up in time for a morning class. Somehow, if I'm not going to give up my beers, then I have to get tougher and wake up in time for class.


No comments:

Post a Comment