Sunday, April 12, 2009

Guilt

I will be "starting over" on Tuesday. Such is life. I'm extremely disappointed in myself but also quite ecstatic to not have anything physical to do. So, am I really disappointed or is it just Guilt? It's a bit of both. This often happens to me when I get this far into an activity or hobby or even, say, my career. I'm noticing this as a pattern. I remember many a time in my early days as an actor when I was thoroughly disgusted with the profession and the people involved in it. I think the same is happening for hot yoga. I am so uninterested in the people that do hot yoga because of either their over-eager enthusiasm or their apparent and very obvious "pain." Needless to say, it's something I need to get over because I really do enjoy this yoga. I have a hard time keeping the focus on myself right now. I'm obviously much too distracted and annoyed with all the people around me. With time, I hope to tune all these folks out and/or accept them for who they are and the reasons they do yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment