Friday, April 10, 2009

Help!

Ack! Help! I can't seem to get my arse out of bed in the morning and off to yoga. It's getting dire right now. I have gone to 1 class this week. 1! I was supposed to be at class yesterday but I missed it by mere minutes and I hate being late and rushed so I didn't rush and I didn't want to show up late even if my teacher would let me in.

I gotta get back on track but I'm not sure how to get my motivation. I find yogis in the Bikram lineage to be a tad annoying so the forum isn't really a source of inspiration for me (http://www.hotyogadoctor.com/index.php/site/forum/). The health benefits and the look my body has taken on should be inspiration enough. But it ain't.

I will get myself to an 11am class tomorrow. I know I just simply need to get myself there in order to not feel so defeated. Plus, I have paid for a monthly pass and I have to make it worth the money. I have been stressed and excited by my acting prospects that I haven't been able to focus. Also, I have been going to bed super late (because I can't fall asleep) and waking up equally late, i.e. noon. That kills an entire day. But if I can't make myself fall asleep, then I don't know how to remedy this. I think I need to put myself to bed at a ridiculously early hour, like 9:30pm, take some melatonin and try each evening to get myself to sleep earlier and earlier. When I book my series, I will have tons of 5am mornings and at the rate I'm going, that will be hell on earth for me. Yoga is always best first thing in the morning anyways.

I find I lose my spiritual connection swiftly when my acting prospects start looking up. I become super worldly and completely forget my desire and need for spiritual connection. That should be inspiration enough, especially this Easter weekend.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment