Monday, March 2, 2009

Sicky McSicky

Well, even though I was going to have my 1 day off today, I may just be having a few days off. I have a bloody bug of some kind, either cold or flu, can't tell at this early stage. I'm laying low and might even call in sick to work tonight. We'll see. Tomorrow I have an audition in the morning. Not that big of a deal but still, might need my beauty sleep. The biggest obstacle will be keeping my spirits up despite missing a few days of practice. I can't get discouraged as though I'll never do yoga again, which would have been my attitude in the past. I am really trying to make this Lent worthwhile and nurture my relationship with God. I know it is capable of being a relationship that I can turn to when I'm feeling like I'll never make it to a yoga class again. I know it sounds like a silly "despair" but it really has been a problem in the past where I have dropped activities because I feel like I'm no good at them or I simply fall off the fitness wagon and never get back on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment