Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quickie

I'm pleased to say I made it back yesterday after 3 days away. I renewed my monthly pass but I'm going to take today off. I'm feeling a little under the weather since I slept pretty poorly last night. Not sure why. Anyways, class was GREAT! It was difficult but everyone was well versed in the Bikram style so there was a collective energy carrying everyone. We were all trying our hardest and it was awesome! When there is a calm in the air, it's so much easier to go further and push harder without it feeling like "further and harder".

Today I've been up since the early hours and had a callback for a new role on a TV show up here. So I think my adrenaline was all used up, hence the need for a rest.

Tomorrow I am back. I have the whole day off with no stresses -- yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment