Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bum Dee Bum

Alright, I'm a bum. I slept in today. I went to class last night. It was a good, strong class but I definitely had the sniffles. So, my justification for today's sleeping was yesterday's sniffles. I'm drinking my coffee at 12:56pm as I write this. I hope to make it to class tomorrow morning but I am going to Hamilton for one of my husband's shows tonight. Not that I'm going to tear it up or anything but he got home close to 2am last night because of said show so I'm assuming it's going to be another late night. I'm terrible at waking up. I LOVE sleeping. I think it may even be an addiction. I'm a champion sleeper. Today I slept until noon and I seriously could have kept sleeping.

Anyways, on a positive note, I am noticing that my body reacts very kindly to rest. When I come to class after a day or two off, I'm flexible and strong and my hips aren't as tight as they would be if I went every day, like in the challenge. I'm not saying I should be a slacker all the time but I certainly do better with rest days inserted; sometimes just one day, other times, two days off. The goal is to enjoy it and get better at it, right? Well, if I'm not wasting my money, then I think I'm doing it right.

On a completely different note, I think I have discovered (I say that like I'm Christopher Columbus) a really good skin product. Dr. Hauschka is a German skin company and all their ingredients are grown on their own farms and the products/ingredients are developed in their labs. All natural and really good for your skin. My skin seems pretty damn happy. I bought the samples and they feel great and fresh on my sensitive, blemish-y skin. I won't know until I get closer to finishing the products whether or not they actually clear my skin up and make it feel confident :) So far, so good, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment