Tuesday, March 3, 2009

*Cough, Cough, Sniffle, Sniffle*

Here I am, sick again. It sucks but what're ya gonna do? I haven't laid myself out for the rest of the day yet but I'm planning on it. I rested all day yesterday and today I hope to do the same. I had an audition this morning, got some groceries and am home for the rest of the day. It's just a head cold but I can tell my body is still really run down. I seriously thought about going to yoga yesterday to squeeze out the toxins but my husband would have none of it. He was right. I feel far better than I would have if I'd gone to yoga and work last night. It's tough to know deep down that my body will hurt when I go back to my practice but c'est la vie! It's a good lesson for this Lenten season. Tomorrow I have a callback for a commercial so I will sleep the day and night away and hopefully nail the callback. Then, perhaps, I will go to a class in the afternoon. We shall see. I also don't know if I want to put other people at risk by exposing them to my cold. But if Bikram yoga does what it is supposed to do, then everyone will simply repel my cold with all of the sweating and squeezing of toxins. Hmmm...something to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment