Sunday, May 31, 2009

Groovy

Much better today! My nutrition beforehand was A-OK. I could have used a little more energy but that's to be expected in the first classes. I'm just happy to be back. I had absolutely no headache after class this time. I'm pretty sure my first class back was a little too hot. That would wipe anybody out but especially me :) I actually noticed that the owner of the studio was practicing near me and she had a gigantic pool of sweat surrounding her mat. Today's class was hot but not overwhelming. Honestly, though, proper hydration is essential.

I did okay but I didn't get any compliments. I shouldn't need them but heck, it feels good. Once I get my groove back, I'll be compliment-worthy. Lame, lame, lame, I know. Tomorrow, I will venture to a noon class.

No comments:

Post a Comment