Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Studio

I haven't written in a while because I haven't done yoga in a while. Tomorrow I go back and I can't wait. My timing was all off on the balancing with my period and doing other styles of yoga. Instead I just sat around. No, actually, I've been busy. I've been auditioning and I just had a day on set with Rob Lowe the other day. I have another day on set with him and then I also fly out to Alberta to play a country singer on Heartland. Pretty cool.

Tomorrow I am going to try the new Bikram studio out. If I like it a lot, I can get a yearly membership for $999. That's a huge deal. That's like $83 a month! Even if I just went 2 days a week, that would still be a great deal. I hope I enjoy it there. I went to one class there, and while it was huge, if I can secure a spot near the front of the studio, I should be alright. But if I find it too difficult to snag a spot near the mirrors, then it won't be the studio for me. I just really remember how the heat was good but not overwhelming. I sweat buckets but I didn't get consumed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?
    I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

    I hope you will visit my art blog, and become friendly.
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Jesse Noe

    ReplyDelete