Saturday, June 13, 2009

Slow But Sure

It has certainly been a while. I got scared off after my last class. Well, that and I had to go to Alberta for the week and then shoot all day yesterday here in Toronto. I had such a bad class though that last Sunday. But it's an adjustment according to Anne, my wellness therapist. I just have to cope and get through it. Cool. I can do that. The main thing is to listen to my body. Obey my body. Love my body.

I will go back on Monday. I have to work all day tomorrow at the restaurant. I gave my notice at the restaurant; meaning I have two weeks left. I'm not even scheduled to work next week. By giving my notice (which is affordable now!), it will allow me to travel to Long Island to see family, go to Montréal with Eric and maybe even L.A. However, I would like to make Bikram yoga a regular thing as well. I gotta get back on track. It will take some adjusting with my new diet but I will get there. I will persevere and all will be right again! I'm resisting the urge to eat stuff right now though. Can I do it? I'm not entirely sure. There isn't much to eat in the house. Maybe I can do it. There is a tranquility in not eating and chilling out. I know it would go well with the yoga. The two would support each other quite nicely. Slowly but surely I will get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment