Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's Cool

Brutal. I nearly rested in class today. I fought it long and hard though and won the battle. I didn't eat enough today. Tomorrow I plan on going to the 3pm class. However, I have a 12pm appointment that will get out around 2pm. Not sure if I'll have an opportunity to have much to eat before class. I hope so because I am not enjoying being weak in these classes. It's much more satisfying and confidence-boosting to be strong and alive not limp and nearly dead. I made it though as difficult as it was. I have made it through every pose since the one day I didn't.

But it still feels neat to belong to a yoga studio, I mean, belong. I was telling Eric I can invest so much more of myself in the teachers and other students that I meet. It's cool and I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment