Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rest Day

I think my rest day yesterday was worth it. I'm debating resting today too but I know I'm capable of dropping my practice altogether if I rest for too long. But my hips and knees didn't hurt when I sat cross-legged today. That was a sign that my body needed to chill and apparently reacted kindly to the chilling. Now, I could take off one more day but tomorrow I might not be able to practice at all depending if I have to work. That would be the risk I would have to take. However, I just looked up one of the studios in town and they have a noon class tomorrow. Might be do-able.

I know. I'll do some Yin poses today when I get back from my audition. Or I'll stay in town and go to my usual Bikram studio at 5pm. Hmmmm....I'm clearly on the fence here and confused as to what will help and what won't.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment