Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ash Wednesday

Today is the clincher whether or not I'll go back to yoga. Last night, I did a whole ton of Yin poses focusing on my hips, inside and outside. It just hurt. Hopefully it will help in the long run. I have to make a 7:30pm class after my callback at 5:35. I'm debating staying out until the class. It makes sense. I'm also feeling or felt a lump in my throat so I'm a little cautious about my health. But I gotta do it. 2 days off is pretty hardcore. Plus, today is the beginning of Lent. I'm trying to observe it. I started by going to Mass at noon and have done the mild Catholic fast (2 small meals, 1 regular one and no meat). That part's okay. Now, I'd like to combine the yoga with the Lenten exercises. All a part of it. Tonight I plan on meditating as much as possible to make it through the 1 small meal-part of the fast. I had my big one this afternoon and figure I can make it through with some help from God. I'll write more post-class.

No comments:

Post a Comment