Thursday, February 26, 2009

Made it!

I made it to a Bikram class. I survived and am pretty sore today. Instead of feeling like 2 days away, it felt like 2 weeks away. However, my body was limber and I was more open to pushing myself. I think when I was going every day, I needed some days that were relaxed but instead I pushed myself to somewhere right in the middle, not too hard, not too soft. I'm not sure which is better to do; have an easy day here, and a hard day there? Or simply have a medium sized workout every time?

Anyways, I'm glad I made it. It was a close one there. Today I'm heading over to the studio on the other side of town because I have a free pass. I've heard mixed reviews about it but it's free and I'm willing to try anything. Plus, it's the only noon class in town and I have to go to work at 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment