Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweet and Light

I'm off to class in about an hour. The 6 o'clock class is a tough one because it's crowded. I had a good class the other day though and intend on a good one today. It's all about the breath. Surprisingly, for not having done yoga in a week, I was still strong. I was even asked to demonstrate standing bow for the class. I couldn't believe it. But there I was, probably showing off too much of my nether region because my shorts were loose. Luckily, it was all women.

My new diet is going along rather well. Not awesome but well. Last night I sowed on my rice crackers. I plan on not shopping for any more groceries if I can help it so I can't sow tonight. I've been eating lots of lentils, rice and greens. In fact, I'm going to go brew another batch of that stuff now so I have enough energy for class. I had a decaf coffee and a donut today. Definitely doesn't fit into my new diet plan but I can't torture myself afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment