Monday, July 13, 2009

Clean and Clear

I bailed on class yesterday. It was for good, lazy reasons. I didn't want to go to yoga. I wanted to just enjoy my Sunday. And I did. I drank my coffee out back and enjoyed the lovely air. Then we went to get some new kitty litter. Then we went to Kensington Market and went crazy shopping for bulk foods. At $79, I scored a lot of food and tea, etc. We grabbed some greens on the way home and tomorrow I'm going to start a liver cleanse. Tonight, however, I'm going to go to yoga fer sure. I might take class during my cleanse and just take it easy since it is a cleanse and I really shouldn't do anything too physically crazy.

Having bought my one-year membership is really psychologically disconcerting. I wish I hadn't and yet I'm really glad I did. The reason I wish I hadn't is because of what it supposedly does to my face. I'm not so sure I agree. I think my diet will help even things out. Therefore, I'm going to plow through Bikram yoga this week even though I'm supposed to stop a week before my period. We'll see how things go.

I figured out I might be allergic to mangoes today. I hardly have this reaction but it made my tongue sore and puffy. It still is. Argh. I love mangoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment