Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Skinny and Pimply

I'm heading off to yoga tonight. Actually, in an hour. I'm going to the 6pm class and then to my husband's comedy show. I need the class. We've been spending a lot of money lately, accidently and on purpose so I need to vent. Yoga and actually, any form of exercise is great for that exact thing: venting. It's an outlet. It clears the mind and allows in fresh thoughts and positivity. I am aiming for just that.

I am sore today from two days ago. I'm figuring to make at least 4 classes a week. I'm strengthening still so maybe just 4 is perfect. That way I have a day to rest my muscles and rebuild them. I want results. I WANT them! I want to be a bit meatier. But I might just have to live with a little body. However, I know, with the power of positive thinking, I can look and feel exactly how I want to. My skin has been a problem for a while now and I'm ready to start sending out positive vibes for it's sake. I've been neglecting the positive vibes for my skin and focusing on the negative only. But I know now that The Secret works. It's time to apply it to the things that cause me anguish, like my skin and my skinny body.

No comments:

Post a Comment