Sunday, January 31, 2010

Begin Again

I'm sad today but I forgive. I have to remind myself to forgive, forgive, forgive. My husband took the car today when I specifically told him I wanted it for yoga. I said he could have it tonight when he was going to be out late but I said I wanted the car for class. Now, my 30-day challenge must begin again. I'm not discouraged entirely. I feel good and glad that I made it to 5 classes in a row this week. That alone is a wonderful accomplishment. I also wonder that God didn't have a hand in grounding me here at home. What I keep resisting and yet longing for is revenge, i.e. ask for the car tonight because of what he did to me today. However, I know he needs the car and I don't need it as much. Plus, I'm pretty sure he just didn't listen to me and therefore it's not his fault entirely despite the not listening part.

No comments:

Post a Comment