Friday, January 29, 2010

My (sort of) 30-Day Challenge

I'm back at it. It's Day 4 of a self-imposed 30-day challenge. At my studio, all these students are completing the school's 30-day challenge as of Sunday. I simply have a lot of time on my hands right now and a 30-day challenge seems plausible. I've done it before. It's not that difficult. It has it's ups and downs but it will get easier and that is what I anticipate. It would be nice to participate with a support group and have stickers to put up for every day that I make it. But maybe I'll make my own here at home! I can congratulate myself in the comfort of my own home.

The idea here is that by not putting too much pressure on myself to complete 30 consecutive days/classes, perhaps I'll even venture into a 60 or even 90 day challenge. Who knows? If I've got the time, I'm going to certainly do my best to get my butt to class every day until I just can't, i.e. my European adventure in May! The point is to go to yoga frequently/as much as possible and I couldn't agree more.

So...I'll keep you posted how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment